Netwitness-Software Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Netwitness-Software Principal Engineer
As one of the most established cybersecurity companies in the world, we at NetWitness are hard at work every day helping our customers and partners better protect their organizations from cyberattacks. Our products and incident response services are used within most large enterprises, governments and militaries for incident response and threat hunting. Our Sales Professionals, Sales Engineers and Professional Services Consultants design and deliver solutions for potential and existing customers to enable better visibility, insight and action to prevent and defend against attacks. NetWitness provides the unique ability to provide one single platform with a unified view across all attack surfaces including Network, Logs/SIEM, Endpoint and IoT combined with our AI-based User and Entity Behavioral Analysis (UEBA) and Security, Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) capabilities.
RSA has multiple Product Groups of which NetWitness is a flagship product in the SIEM domain. RSA is looking for a Software Principal Engineer who has a passion for coding and developing next generation applications. This role requires design thinking to build applications for great user experience, large scale and high availability and is ideal for self-motivated professionals who can learn on the go, improvise and deliver enterprise class products in an agile manner.
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA NetWitness Software suite.
- Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the NetWitness Solution
- Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application architecture design, development, and delivery.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered applications to be hosted on AWS using serverless architecture and other cloud deployment models.
- Create / Review design and functional details for features, test cases and workflows
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Build highly matured CI/CD and Deployment pipeline complying to unit tests, integration tests, security, and performance tests.
- Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
- 8 – 12 years of experience on programming language such as Java, JS, Spring, MVC.
- Expertise in full stack solution development using technologies like J2EE, NodeJs, RDBMS, messaging frameworks, application servers etc.
- Knowledge / Experience building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
- Hands on experience with design patterns, microservices and building high performant, scalable applications
- Strong Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Good understanding of business needs and PLC in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to learn new tools, languages, and security domain on-the-job.
- Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in Azure and AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization is desirable
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
- Good understanding of commonly used AWS services is certainly an advantage.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree required in CS, IT or equivalent
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: NETWI004473