Netwitness-Software Engineer 2
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Netwitness-Software Engineer 2
As one of the most established cybersecurity companies in the world, we at NetWitness are hard at work every day helping our customers and partners better protect their organizations from cyberattacks. Our products and incident response services are used within most large enterprises, governments and militaries for incident response and threat hunting. Our Sales Professionals, Sales Engineers and Professional Services Consultants design and deliver solutions for potential and existing customers to enable better visibility, insight and action to prevent and defend against attacks. NetWitness provides the unique ability to provide one single platform with a unified view across all attack surfaces including Network, Logs/SIEM, Endpoint and IoT combined with our AI-based User and Entity Behavioral Analysis (UEBA) and Security, Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) capabilities.
- 2-4 years of Software development experience
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications, good understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Development experience using Java technology stack, good in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, RestAPI, Data Structures, Design Patterns,
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments.
- Familiar with Software Configuration Management tools
- Familiar with developer testing practices and understands the differences between unit, functional, and system tests
- May be familiar with CI/CD environment where build & test is automated. Should have working experience in tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Familiar with testing Frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Good analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree required in CS, IT or equivalent
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: NETWI004560