Netwitness Product Senior Security Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
• Work on any number of security and identity related areas and products
• Build systems for detecting anomalous activities within the product
• Develops and administers software engineering procedures and training for vulnerability scans and static code analysis
• Analyse vulnerability report of various SCA and SAST scan tools like, Black Duck, Tenable, Semgrem etc.
• Able to write scripts using Python and configure Jenkins for automated pipeline
• Serve as a subject matter expert for solutions, procedures and implementation of cybersecurity systems
• Perform Black-Box penetration testing and code reviews of internally developed linux os automation, api, and related Linux OS tools, 3rd party vendor solutions
• Develop innovative solutions to complex enterprise security platform problems
• Prepare and document departmental standard operating procedures
• Participate in product security risk assessments, hazard analysis, and assist product development engineers with vulnerability remediation
• Represent the product development team on product security incident response teams
• Participate in technical design reviews and code inspections, architecture reviews for Security assessment.
• Perform application vulnerability assessments
• Demonstrates proper secure coding practices driving standards within the software engineering organization
• You are independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• You use excellent communication skills, on both technical and non-technical issues
• Minimum 6 years in the field of product security
• Have knowledge in SCA and SAST tools
• Have hands on knowledge in Python and Jenkins
• Deep understanding of Vulnerability (CVE) analysis concepts
• Have hands on knowledge in Network security, Browser security, TCP/IP model, PKI, Certificate management.
• Masters / Bachelors degree required in CS, IT or equivalent
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: NETWI004830