Netwitness Product Operations Sr Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
The RSA NetWitness Platform provides pervasive visibility across a modern IT infrastructure, enabling better and faster detection of security incidents, with full automation and orchestration capabilities to investigate and respond efficiently. RSA NetWitness Platform takes security “beyond SIEM,” extending the traditional log-centric, compliance-focused approach to security to include state-of-the-art threat analytics, including user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), and visibility into cloud, network and endpoints.
RSA is transforming and embarking the cloud journey to have its entire product portfolio to be hosted on cloud and operate as SaaS. We are currently seeking an exceptional Cloud Operations Engineer as we enhance the support model for our SaaS platform. If you are eager to work in an environment that is fast paced, complex, large, new technologies, ensures cloud uptime, and enjoys being a team player and work effectively with other members of a global team, this position might be for you.
- The CloudOps Engineer is responsible for 24/7 availability for all cloud hosted and a cloud SaaS systems and services
- Front line Support and sustain customer facing Applications in AWS Production environments
- Initiate Incident Response for cloud outages, respond, troubleshoot and resolve production alerts, and escalate as needed to ensure operating within SLAs
- Analyze trends to pro-actively prevent incidents and provide continuous improvements to system automation and management systems.
- Support infrastructure provisioning though CloudFormation
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines, build and deploy application stacks in dev/qa/prod environments
- Participate in regular scheduled Cloud Updates and Maintenance
- Assist in security vulnerability and remediation
- Evolve best practices around cloud operations for all product teams to follow
- Work with Product R & D teams in provisioning and deploying applications on promote to production environments and during roll backs
- Manage and execute Disaster recovery procedures
Required Technical Skills
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably a certified AWS SysOps Admin
- Hands on Experience with AWS Web Services across Compute(EC2, ECS/Fargate Lambda), S3, RDS, Network, Security and Management & Governance(CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Config, OpsWorks, WAF), CloudFront, API GW, ELB and other key AWS Services
- Experience or familiarity with provisioning tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud operational best practices.
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience in automating recurring operational procedures using Python or any script
- Experience in Linux and Shell scripts
- Experience with configuring security tools
- Experience with Incident Management tools (PagerDuty or similar) and monitoring tools (DataDog or Splunk or similar)
- Exposure to & maintenance of configuration management tools at scale
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- A proven record of being able to work independently and collaboratively
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed including being available for off hours production support
- Continuous Learning mindset, and never give-up attitude
Experience: 5 - 8 years of experience in Cloud Operations within Product Development Organization.
Education : Masters or bachelor’s degree in engineering (CS, ECE, IT)
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: NETWI005268