IG&L - Software Engineer 2
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
IG&L - Software Engineer 2
RSA offers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle product team is looking for a Software Engineer, who has a full stack development exposure with strong experience in Java. The engineer is expected to work with other stake holders and is responsible for design, development, testing and documentation of modules or features assigned to him/her. Exposure to identity management domain is a plus.
• 4+ years of Strong experience in Java/J2EE
• Experience on JPA and Hibernate
• Experience on JBOSS and WildFly
• Experience on Web-Services with SOAP/REST specification
• Experience on “UI frameworks like Angular, Ember, React” and/or “PL/SQL” is a plus.
• Knowledge on Web and Application servers like WebSphere and WebLogic
• Working knowledge on IntelliJ, Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA.
• Working experience on Linux platform
• Exposure to Agile development practices
• Knowledge in IAM domain is a plus
• Experience of working with global teams
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and solid debugging skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: IGLSO004077