IG&L - Senior Software Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
IG&L - Senior Software Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers.
- Develop Software using Java Technology Stack.
- Contribute to the Design and Architecture of new or re-engineered software/storage environments.
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed.
- Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems.
- 5- 8 Years of Software Development experience.
- Hands-on in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring, Rest API, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Oracle Database, PL/SQL.
- Hand on Experience in UI prototyping, CSS, Ember JS, React JS etc.
- Relevant experience in Java frameworks such as Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot etc.
- Experience in Application Servers such as Wildfly or JBoss.
- Experience in Messaging Service such as JMS.
- Must be hands on with Object Oriented concepts along with passion for design patterns and applicability.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles.
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to code/debug more complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience in Azure or AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization.
- Domain knowledge of the information security/IAM industry is desirable.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- 4+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: IGLSE004262