Consultant, Business Systems Analysis
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
SecurID-Consultant, Business Systems Analysis
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA SecurID is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, SecurID has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now SecurID is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
The NetSuite Administrator demonstrates strong influence and communications skills to
interact successfully and effectively with all departments and as an advisor to the
organization on system efficiency and effectiveness, relying on extensive business
applications experience and understanding of business workflows in relation to what
NetSuite is capable of in configurations.
- 3-5 years of solid NetSuite Admin experience with advanced understanding of the
NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder).
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, Project, change request and support
tasks for all NetSuite application and the ecosystems.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to
meet evolving business and operational needs.
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners and associated
accounts/roles, Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Support NetSuite integration project efforts and be the liaison with NetSuite Support.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and
maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations utilizing partners and consultants.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure
data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and
improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases,
customizations, and integrations.
- Participate in on-going system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities.
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite. • Responsible for NetSuite data management which includes governance and control, security and integrity.
Knowledge/ Skill Requirement
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to reprioritize tasks and manage time to deliver results on requests
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with business stakeholders
- NetSuite administration, support and management experience in global operations
- Working knowledge of csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, report analytics and scheduling scripts
- Netsuite Admin Certification
• Other tasks/responsibilities as requested by the manager
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: CONSU003856