Archer - Software Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer - Software Principal Engineer
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications
RSA Archer is the industry-leading vendor of enterprise software for governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC). Over a thousand customers worldwide harness the Archer GRC platform and its comprehensive suite of solutions to automate the compliance process, meet their risk objectives, and optimize business.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated Software Engineer with proven hands-on experience designing and implementing complex .NET-based enterprise applications and excellent debugging skills. You will be joining a top-notch, highly motivated team of developers who thrive on collaboration, open communication, tackling complex defects, and making an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Design and implementation of .NET Core and React based applications on AWS.
- Define and Implement Continuous integration and deployment activities for this project.
- Investigate new technologies and incorporate them into the technical stack as justified.
- Investigate complex defects to identify the root cause and potential solution.
- Write Unit Tests for both UI and Backend including Database
- Design & implement tactical enhancements for Archer product using Microsoft Stack
- Continuously enable oneself on new feature enhancements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams QA to deliver high-quality defect fixes
- Perform code, design, and unit test reviews
- Occasionally Customer facing.
- Mentor junior engineers and perform code, design, and unit test reviews
Experience and Skills Needed:
- 8+ years of experience designing and building Cloud based native application using .Net Core and React.
- Hands on expertise React JS
- Must be a quick learner and should keep pace with technologies
- Good understanding of Restful Service Development
- SQL Server experience is good to have.
- Troubleshooting - good Debugging skills (especially Production)
- Good understanding of OOAD, Design Patterns
- Proficient in writing and consuming RESTful web services and using standard data interchange formats such as JSON or XML
- Fluent in object-oriented design and programming
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and cross-functional stakeholders, such as User Experience, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Tech Pubs
- Experience in debugging complex defects and production issues
- Experience building applications/features using C#, .NET Framework, or Core
- Experience working hands-on with customers to support products in the field
- Experience with Unit Test
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date
Job ID: ARCHE004632
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities