Archer - Graduate Intern
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Archer - Graduate Intern
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
Title: Internship Program
Duties and Responsibilities:
- RSA Security engineering seeks to employ engineering interns to join hands with strong technical teams to provide an assistance in developing world class cyber security software products.
- Interns will work with the RSA Security engineering teams to provide an assistance in the areas of overall Software Development Life Cycle i.e., Development / DevOps / Systems Engineering domain.
- Interns participate and support initiative such as “Automation, building Proof of concepts, helping the team to reduce their technical debt. Build innovative solutions for the next-generation infrastructure.
- Interns are empowered to work together to bring ideas to life by brainstorming, debating, designing, coding, debugging, optimizing our solutions.
- Interns performs moderately complex product development, system analysis, and programming activities which may require some research, Performs moderately complex bug verification, product testing.
- Prior knowledge on Computer Networking concepts, Cyber Security concepts and different Unix Operating Systems would be helpful.
- Job shadow, shadowing team members as they perform their daily duties, observing their activities and learning what the role entails via indirect experience and get a deeper understanding of what it will be like to work in industry on a day- to- day basis.
- This position may also lead to full-time employment upon graduation for the superior performers.
- Interns will get an opportunity learn on world class continuous delivery tools and technologies, Cyber Security concepts like Identity Access Management, Advance Persistent Threats, Incident Response, Security Incident and Event Management, Governance Risk & Compliance and provide an exposure to work on real time projects.
- Experienced engineers and technical leaders from across RSA provide guidance and expertise along the way.
- Exciting opportunity for students who are passionate to pursue career opportunities in Cyber Security space.
- Master’s in Computer Science / Information Technology / Network Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Cyber Security Engineering.
Required Technical Exposure:
- Exposure to programming and technical skills with either JAVA, C#, C++, Java, or Python. Passionate towards developing the code and learn the technologies
- Good Knowledge on Data Structures, RDBMS concepts, Computer Networks & OS concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to listen, adapt and influence are essential.
- Excellent ability to break down complex software systems with application of problem-solving skills; ability to analyze and present results.
- Experience/exposure in AWS and/or any cloud technology will be added advantage.
- Experience/exposure in any Scripting language & DevOps will be added advantage.
- No previous backlogs and a minimum and aggregate of CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 60% in all the subjects.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing dateJob ID: ARCHE003013