Archer - Advisor, Product Management
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer helps organizations manage risk in the digital era – uniting stakeholders, integrating technologies, and transforming risk into reward. As true pioneers in Integrated Risk Management (IRM) software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, who will be responsible for defining and driving execution for key components of the Archer IRM Platform solutions. The successful candidate must be an independent thinker with demonstrated success translating market requirements into winning products. The candidate must be capable of drawing keen insights and making pragmatic decisions even when faced with limited data. Above all, the candidate must be self-motivated and results-driven, able to drive results both as an individual contributor and by leading through influence within the broader cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with engineering teams, user experience team, cross-functional stakeholders and other product managers to drive successful execution against the product roadmap, GTM strategy and operating priorities.
- Become a go-to subject matter expert for the Archer product suite.
- Break down market problems into consumable user stories, working with the team members to prioritize, define acceptance criteria and drive execution.
- Ensure that the engineering teams understand and appreciate the customer problem, market dynamics, and user personas they are creating solutions for.
- Develop product demos, whitepapers, product training and other collateral.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Ability to flesh out and translate customer use cases into requirements.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional and multi-national teams.
- Track record of exceptional performance and consistent professional growth in previous roles.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies with demonstrated success as Product Owner for complex Enterprise software and/or SaaS projects.
- Understanding of AWS eco system, with a working knowledge of SaaS deployments of Enterprise products, is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Superior communication skills (written, presentation, speaking, listening).
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in SaaS and/or Enterprise software development.
- Adept in large-scale Agile development with direct hands-on experience as a Product Owner.
- Experience in customer-facing roles—including business analysis, professional services or sales engineering —is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical) or equivalent; MBA a plus
Archer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Archer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Archer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All Archer employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. Archer participates in E-Verify. Archer and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Archer. Archer reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE005030