RSA DevOps Engineer
Primary Location: Beer Sheba,
Additional Location(s): Beersheba, Israel
RSA DevOps Engineer
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights, and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change.
For more information, go to rsa.com.
Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce (AAeC) secures online credit and debit card transactions utilizing a state-of-the-art Risk Engine. We protect some of the world's largest financial institution from Australia and Asia, through Europe and the Americas. Our technology covers the globe and enables faster, more accurate fraud detection to enable efficient anti-fraud operations.
We are looking for an experienced Production DevOps Engineer who cares deeply about the technical side of operations and making sure that everything is running smoothly for our web applications. This person should be deeply familiar with a variety of monitoring solutions.
- Providing application support for multiple mission-critical applications in SaaS and cloud environments
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with the product development initiatives
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Provide technical support, deploy updates and fixes
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Provide rotational on-call support to production issues after business hours
- Documentation of automation techniques and Operational run books
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong UNIX / Linux hands-on experience and proficient in writing scripts in bash
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Git, Ansible)
- Experience with monitoring systems and other reporting tools (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience in working with Oracle databases
- Working knowledge of modern software architecture, web services / micro services and how they are used in the cloud.
- Bachelor's degree in computer-science\information-systems
- Programming experience (Java/C/C++ etc.)
- Experience in Cyber Security domain is an added advantage
- Significant experience with containerization platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
#LIPRIORITYJob ID: R078739