Outseer – SW Architect
Primary Location: Beer Sheba,
Additional Location(s): Beersheba, Israel
Outseer – SW Architect
Outseer, an RSA company, empowers the digital economy to grow by authenticating billions of transactions annually. Our payment and account monitoring solutions increase revenue and reduce customer friction for card issuing banks, payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging 20 billion annual transactions from 6,000 global institutions contributing to the Outseer Data Network, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
What you’ll achieve:
The Architect will be instrumental in shaping the Architecture and design of the Outseer 3-D Secure product and it’s internal, machine learning based, Risk Engine, making sure to provide a frictionless, secure online shopping experience for cardholders.
The individual will be part of the effort of designing and leading the digital transformation by leveraging K8S and AWS SageMaker; taking into account all security requirements from PCI-3DS standard.
This individual will work closely with product-managers, Architects and developers to translate the product requirements into viable, efficient and advanced Architecture for the product. The individual will create design for specific features, while making sure the overall Architecture of the product is maintained and evolves positively to contain the new features. Part of the job is to tackle open questions and unknown topics that relate to ML-fraud detection, hybrid private/public clouds, data-pipelines, micro-services and online performance while serving multiple ML models at real-time.
- Understand the architecture and technical details of Outseer 3DS product, and the 3DS ecosystem in which it works and interact with.
- Interface with product management, DevOps and TechSecOps teams to familiarize with the technical requirements.
- Lead, articulate, design (and sometime implement) features within the product that will support these requirements.
- Document the designs and transfer the knowledge to development teams and Architects, following up on the implementation and responding to any questions and tackling any issues that rise during the development.
- Contribute to actual development of the required solution, by developing relevant features as part of the products.
- Track the latest updates on the platforms and features that are offered by Public cloud platforms (AWS and K8S in particular). Figure out if and how changes and new offerings can be utilized to improve or may be disruptive to the existing product and design.
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in software development/architectural design, preferably in a software/IT/cloud company
- Experience in the design of highly available and scalable systems
- Familiarity and experience with development tools and platforms – Linux, Java, Spring-Cloud, python, Angular, Spark RESTful APIs. Messaging brokers, experience with multi-threaded & multi-process coding.
- Experience in design and development of public cloud offerings within AWS.
- Fast learner, ability to work independently.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to communicate (through writing and orally) complex design and concepts in a well-structured and clear manner
- Fluent in English
- Redhat OpenShift (v4+) – an advantage.
- AWS SageMaker and data pipelines from private to public cloud – an advantage.
- Gunicorn and Python based ML models – an advantage.
- Prior experience with migrating spring-boot applications to K8S.
Job ID: R075442