RSA Sr Systems Engineer
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts; Wilmington, North Carolina; Remote, South Dakota; Omaha, Nebraska; New Bedford, Massachusetts; Remote; Stillwater, Oklahoma; Frisco, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Austin, Texas; Elk River, Minnesota; Miami, Florida; Chamblee, Georgia; Honey Creek, Iowa; St Louis, Missouri; Lee's Summit, Missouri; Springdale, Arkansas; Elizabeth, Louisiana; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; Linden, Michigan; Indianapolis, Indiana; Dayton, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Delaware, Ohio; Dublin, Ohio; Louisville, Kentucky; Knoxville, Tennessee; Wardensville, West Virginia; Reston, Virginia; Mobile, Alabama
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Senior Systems Engineer
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA RSA is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
RSA is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team. This is a remote-based opportunity. Central Time Zone is preferred but not required.
- Deliver sales and technical pre-sales support to customers
- Deliver live product demonstrations, whiteboard presentations, and Proof of Concepts to customers
- Educate on technical capabilities/features of the platform
- Support local channel partners
- Provide support to trade shows and exhibitions
- Supports highly complex accounts
- Gains access and manage relationships with executive-level technical staff and decision-makers
- May devise new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services
- Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
- Understands market and industry data to provide thought leadership to position the value of the solution
- Leverages third-party and/or the Channel to create and position the solution
- Provides counsel across the account team in analyzing customer requirements and performing advanced systems integration and providing technical expertise to design and implement solutions using the breadth of our products and services
- Qualifies highly complex sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process, and funding
- Presents the design and value of the proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects, and management at a senior, sometimes an executive level
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
- 5+ Years as a Systems Engineer
- Authentication and/or Identity Governance Access Management
- Business Travel Required: Yes
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need reasonable accommodation during the application process, please firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.