RSA Software Engineer
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Bedford, Massachusetts
RSA Software Engineer
RSA is a premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. The Anti-Fraud business unit focuses on defending the consumer world from fraudsters, providing state of the line solutions to address fraud detection and prevention for online and ecommerce use cases.
The SW developer role plays an important part in our professional services organization and an integrated part of customer onboarding and implementation. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting development and tests before projects deliveries to ensure software runs smoothly and meets customer needs. If you hold an engineering background, in the Boston, Massachusetts area, and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Configuring and setting the system based on product capabilities
- Developing tools, utilities and automating processes.
- Develop and test unique solution to address customer needs
- Designing and implementing tests
- Debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Testing will include new customer uploads, new features and enhancements
- experience with HTML and XML
- Good understanding and knowledge of Java programming concepts, SQL, as well as web-based applications and technologies (especially SOA/REST API).
- Experience with developing in Python
- Knowledge of Linux and Unix environments
- Highly analytical with extreme attention to details and the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately.
- A quick learner capable of working independently on complex networking and application problems requiring individualized analyses of situations, data and an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Customer facing orientation and dedication.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical in English. Control of other languages is an advantage.
Experience and Education:
- 2+ years of combined experience in software development
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R098766