RSA - Senior Software Engineer
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA Senior Software Engineer
RSA is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to help architect and develop our hybrid cloud and mobile identity assurance service, SecurID Cloud Authentication Service. RSA Engineers use state-of-the-art technologies, tools and automation systems along with their ingenuity to design advanced solutions for Enterprise Security.
You will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing and integrating break-through enterprise security features in the next generation of our SecurID Cloud Authentication Service. This exciting opportunity will allow you to apply your skills in software design and development to solving real-world information security problems for our customers. Come join us!
- 5+ years of experience developing object-oriented software with a solid understanding of Java
- Experience designing, implementing and testing cloud services and applications
- Experience in the development lifecycle of at least one large-scale server-side project (preferably SaaS or SaaS-like)
- Ability to understand issues of possible failures and recoveries, multi-node deployments, zero down-time development, etc.
- Knowledge of different data storage strategies, including the ability to analyze pros & cons for different options
- Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints
- Understanding of scaling, throughput and latency
- Enthusiasm for ensuring thorough automated test coverage for your own deliverables
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Computer/Internet Security
- Cloud based development (i.e. Azure/AWS Development)
- Relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases
- Testing frameworks (JUnit 5, TestNG, Selenium, Selenium Grid)
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Directories (e.g. Active Directory, OpenLDAP)
- UI development and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular)
- Development, build and continuous integration tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Gradle, Jenkins)
- Agile software development processes and tools (e.g. JIRA, Git/Github)
- Ability to act as a scrum master on an as-needed basis
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SOFTW004945