RSA Senior Customer Success Manager
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
RSA SecurID Senior Customer Success Manager
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 50 million identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world with identity-first security, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work and play. For more information, go to rsa.com.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through next-generation and hybrid cloud identity platform, the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator, and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
As a senior and/or strategic Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for developing relationships with top tier accounts to help them achieve their business goals, focus on digital transformation, and ensure they maximize the use of their solution(s) and investments. You will be empowered to establish trusted advisor relationships and collaborate cross functionally to drive onboarding, adoption, transformation, and success for your customers. You will ensure retention, renewal and accelerate growth including annual recurring revenue of your customer base through driving adoption, highlighting wins, planning, and developing strategy.
- Develop and manage customer relationships at all levels to accelerate customer adoption of RSA SecurID Cloud Authentication Services product portfolio and continuously prove and increase value through our solutions
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with top tier customers through regular touchpoints, strategic business reviews and becoming their trusted advisor and advocate
- Partner with customers to develop strategy that will drive RSA SecurID brand awareness and loyalty throughout the enterprise customers and the customer lifecycle
- Identify areas of growth for cross-sell, upsell, and/or expansion opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive focus on goals, resolution of challenges and drive customer success
- Provide thought leadership throughout the customer journey to provide customers with insight to prove success and help in evangelizing RSA SecurID CAS within their organization
- Provide license consumption, utilization, and product telemetry data as a tool to establish increased adoption, highlight success and showcase value (testimonials, references, success stories, win wires)
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs, security pain points, and helping them successfully rolling out of RSA SecurID Cloud Authentication Services
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment and identity security challenges for deeper engagement
- Updating and documenting all activity with customer accounts in CRM system to analyze and drive improvements.
- Understanding customer outcomes through on-going collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into product road-map.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product road-map.
- Travel as required
- A strong business acumen and enterprise outlook with a good conceptual understanding of cloud centric solutions, processes, and best practices
- Proven expertise working with all levels of a client’s environment, from user to C-Level executives
- Ability to display strong leadership skills and confidence in all levels of customer engagements and situations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Proven track record of driving collaboration within internal organization to ensure customer and RSA SecurID success
- Awareness of the cybersecurity and IAM industry with an understanding of where RSA SecurID is positioned and their key strengths above the competition.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and committed to getting results
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage book of business
- Understanding of IT organizations – roles, operations, business drivers, challenges
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Relationship, or Account Management
- 2+ years of Cloud, SaaS-based Customer Success experience
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate customer attrition and drive engagement and renewals
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate data into insights
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preferred
Other Business and Technical Requirements
- Customer Success Gainsight Level I, II, and III Certification (+ plus)
- Sales and Account Management certifications/experience (+ plus)
- AWS/Azure cloud knowledge (+ plus)
- Security and networks knowledge (+ plus)
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASE003706