RSA SecurID Sales Development Rep
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Bedford, Massachusetts
Join us as a Sales Development Rep on our sales team in Bedford, MA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Are you an action-oriented individual who can shift on the fly based on changing needs or priorities? Are you a continuous learner who enjoys keeping up to date with industry trends to help guide your work? Are you comfortable taking on the unknown, but also sharing your opinions and recommendations when working to find a solution? If so, please keep reading!
What you’ll achieve
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an extension of RSA's sales team and is a resource which helps drive revenue through demand generation, opportunity progression, and account fulfilment assistance. The SDR participates in a sales training program or sales training activities that develop skill sets surrounding technology foundations, RSA solutions knowledge, sales and soft skills. The SDR will develop the skill set required to be promoted to an RSA Inside Sales Representative position.
- Articulate RSA’s value to potential prospects via various outlets, including phone and online
- Leverage internal and external resources to generate new leads and revenue opportunities while tracking all outreach in Salesforce & SalesLoft
- Develop and implement new and creative outreach strategies to help penetrate market
- Maintains daily, weekly, and monthly appointment quota through high volume dial activity.
- Participates in ongoing sales, business, and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of RSA's solutions and go-to-market strategies. This includes written tests and oral presentations that measure sales competencies and messaging ability.
- Managing inbound and outbound demand generation activities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every RSA team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- College degree preferred
- Bi-Lingual, Portuguese preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
RSA, an STG Company, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption and key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job ID: R089956