Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 50 million identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world with identity-first security, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work and play. For more information, go to rsa.com.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through next-generation and hybrid cloud identity platform, the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator, and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
The RSA Recruiter owns and manages the entire recruiting cycle from the time the requisition is received to the time the candidate is offered. Develops recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers. Ensures adherence to applicable governmental regulations.
- Interacting with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements.
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing applicants in line with requirements.
- Sourcing passive candidates directly in the marketplace and developing candidate pools.
- Working with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
- Coordinating interviews with Hiring Managers / defined panels.
- Developing offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiating offer and finalizing start date with candidate.
- Continues interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization.
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code.
- Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used.
- Responsible for managing hiring using appropriate strategies to ensure the best quality of hire.
- Utilizes UKG system throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Handles hiring for both volume and professional positions.
- Role will be judged on timeliness of delivery, understanding of the job market and demonstrated ability to hire quality candidates.
- Independently and effectively manages relationships with business leaders and HR partners.
- Leads discussions with hiring managers and groups on developing effective strategies for success.
- Proactively seeks diverse candidate slates and supports diversity efforts.
- Sourcing and headhunting expert.
- Able to work across verticals, skillsets and/or geographies to ensure that hiring process is seamlessly implemented.
- Work may involve multiple business groups, skillsets or geographies.
- Relationships with candidates, business leaders and HR team are key to success.
- Subject matter expert in recruiting tools, assists others to maximize use of tools.
- Process orientation, good interviewing skills, good knowledge of industry & excellent communication skills.
- Ability to independently manage key relationships to achieve results.
- Provides thought leadership to sourcing strategies and projects.
Typically requires 5+ years of related experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSARE004457
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities