RSA - Professional Services Project Manager
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Professional Services Project Manager
Location - Remote US
[Note: US Citizenship required]
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
As a Project Manager within our Professional Services organization, you will be the driving force behind the successful execution of our client-focused initiatives. This role demands a unique blend of business acumen and leadership skills to guide project planning, execution, and closure. You will collaborate with diverse teams, manage resources, and ensure the delivery of solutions that meet our high standards of excellence.
Project Planning and Execution:
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members including, but not limited to, Pre-Sales, Sales, Consultants & Engineers to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with project team members regularly to identify and resolve issues.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the client stakeholders.
- Conduct regular client meetings and record requirements, ensuring the solutions designed meet their needs and are consistent with organizational objectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders about any changes in the project.
- Determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Ensure project legal documents are completed and signed
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Implement risk-management processes to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure project aligns with quality standards and the organizational strategy.
- Monitor project progress continuously to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
Project Management Office:
- Resourcing management for RSA projects including creating and maintaining relevant planning charts and documentation.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting to be provided on a monthly/quarterly basis as required
- Develop and create forecasting reports inline with the requirements of the business.
- Ability to work with Sales and Services leaders, develop effective processes and strategic plans to enable to the growth of the Global Services business.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience working across professional services, technical support, customer success, program management and strategic projects.
- Applicant must be on US Soil.
- Should have PMP, PRINCE2, or similar project management certification.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods.
- Experience with RSA back end systems and processes.
- Strong, effective relationships within the RSA internal teams and end clients.
- Well versed within customer success, technical support, and escalation management.
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the project management function.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to innovate and solve complex problems.
- Comfortable working with multiple groups, including upper management, clients, and technical teams.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Ability to assist in other geographical locations, for example, UK projects, as required.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSAPR005162