RSA Field Marketing Manager, Americas
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
RSA Field Marketing Manager, Americas
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 50 million identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world with identity-first security, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work and play. For more information, go to rsa.com.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through a next-generation and hybrid cloud identity platform, the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator, and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
We are looking for a motivated field marketing manager, who has experience with and passion for B2B marketing campaigns and events. We are looking for a marketer who is creative and a go-getter to join our growing marketing team. The Field Marketing Manager will support RSA’s lead generation and customer engagement initiatives in the Americas Region (US, Canada & LATAM).
- Manage the planning and execution of various ABM campaigns (webinars, videos, creative requests, and sales blitzes) in the US, Canada, and Latin America
- Support integrated event approach for tradeshow, roadshow, hospitality, and networking events and coordinate the execution of virtual events, managing all aspects of events, including budgets, timelines, and vendors.
- Work with cross-functional resources design, copy, web, digital, and ops teams to execute campaigns
- Maintain annual campaign calendar with event and sponsorship details, conference results, and expense tracking. Ensure clear communication with the sales team.
- Create and manage a project plan with all details and tasks for each campaign to support cross-functional collaboration
- Drive branded merchandise selection and manage the RSA Merchandise store
- Communicating campaign deliverables, objectives, timelines, and execution guidance to sales counterparts
- Produce recap and wrap up reports
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities, utilize resources, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and strong project management skills
- Experience communicating with and presenting to the sales organization
- Demonstrates and problem-solving first approach
Education & Experience:
- 5 years experience, preferably in a B2B marketing or agency organization
- Preferred, but not required: International marketing experience, specifically in the US, Canada, and LATAM.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSAFI003753