RSA Distribution Associate - Quality Control
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA Distribution Associate
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 50 million identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world with identity-first security, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work and play. For more information, go to rsa.com.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through next-generation and hybrid cloud identity platform, the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator, and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
RSA is seeking a Distribution Associate. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Distribution Associate on our Distribution team in Bedford, Massachusetts.
- Conduct high quality inspection and rework on our SecurID product line.
- Be a positive team player by assisting in our shipping process when needed.
- Maintain safe work environment by following ISO standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Handle parts with or without material handling equipment, requiring safety and delicate handling procedures
- Schedule and conducts cycle counts for assigned stockrooms
- Conduct physical counts of reported inventory inaccuracies
- Validate returns and sets up systems correctly in regard to basic requirements
- Responsible for final inspection of manufactured products.
- Ensures all materials transactions are completed accurately in systems.
- Work with the Production and Engineering department and share any and all-important findings from the quality inspection process timely.
- Able to work overtime at times of need
- Document inspections and material consumption by accurately completing logs and reports
- Fundamental computer skills
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proven attention to detail abilities
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSADI003693