RSA Strategic Product Manager, Identity
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Bedford, Massachusetts
RSA Strategic Product Manager, Identity
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
This Strategic Product Manager will play a pivotal role in the strategic direction, promotion, execution and overall business success for SecurID Access—RSA’s next-generation, SaaS-based Identity & Access Management suite. With more than 25,000 customers and 50 million users protected worldwide, RSA is the industry leader in secure anytime-anywhere access for today’s dynamic and distributed workforce. By combining a risk-based approach to zero trust, leading-edge biometrics and mobile authentication, authorization, and single sign-on into one comprehensive SaaS-based solution, SecurID Access enables our customers to embrace digital transformation—and thrive—without fear from Identity threats.
Are you a passionate and proven product leader that can help us take the SecurID Access to new heights? This Product Manager will own a key leadership role in defining and driving new product investment and market expansion opportunities. The successful candidate must be an independent and critical thinker with demonstrated success bringing new SaaS solutions from business case development / initial concept to multi-million-dollar ARR. He or she must be able to assess and quantify new market opportunities, develop keen insights with limited data or direction, and make strategic recommendations to executive stakeholders. The candidate must be a product champion both internally and externally, equally able to articulate the value of the solution with customers, analysts, executive audiences and engineering teams. Above all, the candidate must be self-motivated and results-driven, able to drive results both as an individual contributor and by leading through influence within the broader cross-functional team.
- Assess and develop new market opportunities through formal business case development, opportunity cost analysis and the surfacing of key recommendations to the executive team
- Define a winning strategy that balances long-term success with short-term customer needs, capitalizes on emerging trends and aligns with RSA’s overall vision for Identity
- Oversee the development and execution of product roadmap through requirements definition, market-based feature prioritization and successful collaboration with Engineering scrum teams
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and the broader cross-functional team to develop go-to-market plans, launch and promote new product offerings, develop messaging and define key performance indicators
- Serve as a lead product champion, thought leader, and key spokesperson for RSA’s Identity strategy in front of executive audiences, industry analysts and in the public forum
- 10+ years of Product Management experience in information security
- Track record of exceptional performance and consistent professional growth in previous roles
- Solid business sense combined with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Creative entrepreneur who finds innovative ways to overcome roadblocks and get things done
- Experience developing SaaS and enterprise grade software
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to flesh out customer use cases and translate them into technical requirements
- Superior communication skills (written, presentation, speaking, listening)
- Bachelor’s degree (technical) or equivalent; MBA a plus
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R087959