RSA Cloud Software Engineer
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Bedford, Massachusetts
RSA Cloud Software Engineer
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com
Join us as a Software Engineer and work with one of our I&AM full-stack feature development teams in Bedford, MA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Every RSA Security team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role.
- Participate in the preparation, review, and analysis of software requirements and specifications
- Prepare written specifications from verbal requirements for tasks of mid-level complexity
- Prepare design, functional, technical, and/or user documentation, as needed
- Use Java and other technologies to write code and automation test scripts
- Code to acceptance criteria and perform unit and system testing.
- Work on a scrum team and participate in Agile practices for the development of tasks.
- Participate in code reviews of other developers
- Review and implements test strategies for software products
- Follow source code and file revision control for projects
- Clearly communicate project issues and status
- Accurately log project schedule, defects, and other data
- Participate in improving product quality through the process and procedure improvements
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every RSA team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2-5 years of combined software development experience
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Display creativity, influence, and going above and beyond attitude
- Ability to thrive in an agile and collaborative working environment
- Familiarity with Spring boot, Spring MVC
- Familiarity with MySQL and/or MS SQL databases
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ, and Jira.
- Interested to learn or improve your security knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience developing, documenting, and supporting REST APIs is preferred
- Experience with one or more other mid-level programming and scripting languages (Go, Python, Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, C#, and C++)
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium,
- Familiarly with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous deployment (CD) pipelines
- Good understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
Application closing date: 4/1/2021
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R087756