Outseer Technical Consultant
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Outseer, an RSA company, empowers the digital economy to grow by authenticating billions of transactions annually. Our
payment and account monitoring solutions increase revenue and reduce customer friction for card-issuing banks,
payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging 20 billion annual transactions from 6,000 global institutions
contributing to the Outseer Data Network, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest
customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
What you’ll achieve:
The Senior Technical Consultant is a customer-facing member of Outseer’s Professional Services team and an
enthusiastic technology evangelist who truly enjoys working in a dynamic collaborative team environment. As the subject
matter expert, the Senior Technical Consultant provides technical and consultative leadership for Outseer technical
solutions opportunities on a range of complex IT consulting engagements. These projects may include analyzing
requirements, product implementation, implementation customization, integration, and documentation for the customer.
You will work closely with our customers, sales, engineering, data science, and our advanced technical support teams to
ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to integration/production mode.
Your key responsibility is the successful end-to end execution of all consulting engagements including evaluating
customers' strategic business issues, identifying and clarifying requirements, creating business case justifications, and
proposing appropriate enterprise solutions. You should be capable of working with minimal supervision, be knowledgeable
of industry best practices in the implementation of complex technical solutions and demonstrate strong interpersonal
skills. You will perform the following:
- Provide technical guidance and support for Outseer’s product solutions
- Installation and configuration of Outseer’s products and solutions
- Integration consulting for integration with customer’s applications
- Quality validation of completed installations
- Coordination with customer’s key stakeholders: business managers, security / compliance managers, web developers, database administrators and IT administrators
- Customer relationship and technical project management elements
- Provide product training via phone, video conferencing, or on-site
- Provide some outside-normal-hours and/or visits, as necessary
- Proactively follow-up on all issues and customer visits
- Analysis and debugging of technical issues
- Provide technical documentation and knowledge-based updates
- Ensure customer satisfaction and quality product performance
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Systems/Science, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in hands-on implementation of enterprise level web software or supporting such
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in customer-facing engagements/ activities.
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Positive, can-and-will-do, team player attitude
- Resourceful and self-sufficient, ability to work independently, finding creative solutions and engaging resources as
needed to complete implementations
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to quickly understand, internalize and disseminate new concepts and technologies
- Ability to clearly relay technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbally
Willing to travel (up to 25%)
- Systems experience with Windows, UNIX or Linux.
- Knowledge of Outseer 3DS and Fraud Manager products
- Work experience with financial institutions, specifically internet banking / finance systems
- Certifications in XML, Java development, Oracle DBA, or CISSPS.
- Working knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls)
- Work experience in secure mission-critical data center environments
- Technology consulting
- Additional spoken languages – Spanish, Portuguese
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to to the advertised closing date.
.Job ID: OUTSE003325