Hold-Co Accounting Staff Accountant
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Hold-Co - Accounting Staff Accountant
RSA offers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA Hold-Co is currently seeking an Accounting Staff Accountant. This is a remote-based position (Eastern Time Zone preferred).
- Assists with processing journal entries related to cash accounting and bank statement reconciliations.
- Assist with processing month-end close entries and activities.
- Assist with monthly reconciliations of accounts.
- Accounts Payable accounting.
- Process payroll entries.
- Daily reconciliation of cash accounts.
- Complete assigned monthly account reconciliations.
- Support the Accounts Payable processes.
- Process general ledger entries.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and US GAAP relevant to the work area.
- Strong knowledge of systems and automation tools including Excel.
- Knowledge NetSuite preferred. SAP knowledge helpful.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable process is helpful.
- Strong analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires 2+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: HOLDC002735