Archer Senior Finance Analyst
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer Senior Finance Analyst
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
The Analyst, Financial Analysis develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, customer deals, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of government requirements.
- Prepares financial and business related analyses, research and risk assessment in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation and investments.
- Prepares expense forecasts and analyzes trends primarily for the Sales & Marketing business functions.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial plans, including actual and planned results.
- Perform reconciliation for actual results against plan/forecast and provide explanation for material variances.
- Utilizes computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Assists in the development of business policies, conducts special financial and business related analysis, and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders and customers in order to achieve business goals including Sr Management.
- Ensures corporate compliance to government regulations and internal controls.
- Prepares variance analysis of actual and planned results
- Prepares, researches and reviews journal entries and supporting documentation to ensure accurate reporting
- Develops and maintains financial models and reports
- Determines and updates cost center requirements and rollup structures
- Competent computer skills (Good Excel skills are essential)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good financial and analytical experience
- Good ability to multi-task
- Attention to accuracy
- Sense of urgency
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 1+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE004302
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities