SecurID - Sales Development Representative
Primary Location: Barangaroo, Australia
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
SecurID - Sales Development Representative
Location: Remote - Australia
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 50 million identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world with identity-first security, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work and play. For more information, go to rsa.com.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through next-generation and hybrid cloud identity platform, the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator, and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
Join us as a Sales Development Rep on our sales team in Australia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an extension of RSA's sales team and is a resource which helps drive revenue through demand generation, opportunity progression, and account fulfilment assistance. The SDR participates in a sales training program or sales training activities that develop skill sets surrounding technology foundations, RSA solutions knowledge, sales and soft skills. The SDR will develop the skill set required to be promoted to an RSA Inside Sales Representative position.
- Articulate RSA’s value to potential prospects via various outlets, including phone and online
- Leverage internal and external resources to generate new leads and revenue opportunities while tracking all outreach.
- Develop and implement new and creative outreach strategies to help penetrate market
- Maintains daily, weekly, and monthly appointment quota through high volume dial activity.
- Participates in ongoing sales, business, and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of RSA's solutions and go-to-market strategies. This includes written tests and oral presentations that measure sales competencies and messaging ability.
- Managing inbound and outbound demand generation activities.
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work across dispersed teams.
- Responsiveness & high sense of urgency
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: SECUR004091