Archer ESG Sales Specialist – APJ
Primary Location: Barangaroo, Australia
Archer ESG Sales Specialist – APJ
Location: Open to major city locations within Asia-Pacific & Japan Region
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a passion for Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) matters and have great insights about the needs of organisations across the Asia-Pacific region in the context of ESG?
- You see the potential for a sound ESG program to be a true business differentiator?
- You have a passion for building a brand, for building relationships, and building business opportunities?
If it does, then why not join our team of successful Archer Sales Specialists to help us grow our ESG portfolio in the Asia-Pacific region?
With over 170 customers in the region, and substantial growth opportunities – you can bring your experience and expertise to bear and help us build on our track record of delivering great IRM outcomes – to also delivering great ESG outcomes.
This is a chance to make your mark, seize the growing opportunity for ESG technology, and to grow with a team that has been doing this for many years. You’ll also be leveraging the brand and reputation of Archer as a market leader with 24 consecutive Gartner Magic Quadrants Leader positions.
You will partner with the team to strategize, identify, qualify, pursue and close new Archer business opportunities both in whitespace and with existing accounts – while being the ESG SME in our team.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong understanding or experience in areas relevant to ESG, as well as have experience working in or working with an enterprise sales team.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in Sales as a new technology domain emerges.
- The Archer ESG Sales Specialist must partner with sales leadership to create and execute go-to-market plans that drive market growth via sales opportunities with new customers, existing customers and through our partner ecosystem.
- The role includes strategic activities from sharing thought leadership content, to participating in demand generation & industry events, to partnering with the established sales team across the region to create strategies to grow the business, while also enabling teams around you on ESG market drivers and challenges.
- The role also includes operational activities from leading meetings and demonstrations to prospects, creating proposals, supporting partners in joint pursuits, supporting the sales team in pricing, negotiating and closing new opportunities.
- The individual must be capable of understanding a target customer’s business drivers, business issues and objectives so they can translate and articulate Archer’s value propositions at all levels.
- The individual must leverage all channels available to them to enable their own success – marketing, sales development representatives, the extended sales team, the partner ecosystem, their own network – all supported by their own hard work.
- Knowledge of ESG market drivers and market challenges within the Asia-Pacific region, as well as an ability to work across a diverse region and team are key. Energy, innovation, accountability, and a growth mindset are must-have qualities.
- Problem solver
- Outcome & goal oriented
- Achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
- Domestic and international travel up to 30% to 40%.
- Work with and drive virtual teams as dictated by the activity – engaging effectively with global services, global sales, channels & alliances, product management, leadership and others as and when required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with high level business executives
- Ability to develop business cases and support value-based selling
- Ability to effectively persuade executives to realize the benefits of technology-enabled ESG and IRM programs
- Passion for ESG, IRM & GRC topics
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE003123