Advisory Systems Engineer
Primary Location: Remote - Wisconsin,
Additional Location(s): Arizona
Advisory Systems Engineer
Outseer, an RSA Company oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. Outseer solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. Outseer protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
The Outseer business unit is the largest growing technology within the Outseer portfolio. With innovation and market leadership Outseer Anti-Fraud technology solves many of the global threat and fraud problems today, with over 70% market penetration in the UK, US and Canada financial institutions.
The Outseer Anti-Fraud suite offers a complete portfolio of authentication, anti-threat and anti-fraud solutions designed to protect organizations against ever advancing online threats. Leveraging Outseer's deep knowledge of fraud trends and intelligence, forensics and modelling, Outseer helps organizations provide end-to-end protection to their online applications and the activities that can be performed within.
RSA Outseer is actively recruiting for an intelligent, goal oriented, creative and energetic individual with a deep technical background to fill the role of RSA Outseer Senior Sales Engineer.
- You will be the consultant and subject matter expert the customer and the Sales team will go to.
- Assists the sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific sales plans.
- Develops relationships with the extended account team, partners, and customers in support of sales objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources and personnel as appropriate. Strategizes and executes technical sales calls.
- Create presentations and documentation related to Outseer software and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation on time and accurately.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Provides a supporting role in regional Sales and Services Leadership Meetings. Participates in mentorship of junior team members.
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address customer objections to Outseer solutions. Train the account team on the competitive landscape.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and solution presentations, product demonstrations, consistent communication, and on-going technical consultation with the customer.
- Act as a business resource to the customer and provide "industry expert" executive level selling practices
- Proactively drive Strategic and Enterprise account opportunities within key territory accounts.
- Play a pro-active "Technical Account Management" role within their target accounts including relationship and business development activities.
- Working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management to be the technical bridge between the customer and Outseer to communicate relevant feedback and customer requirements.
- Take ownership of the technical relationship within our customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
- Support the regional sales team to ensure timely and successful closing of sales opportunities.
- Assist in planning and conducting meetings with customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn, apply, and position technical knowledge related to company and competitor offerings.
- Help shape the future of the Anti-Fraud solutions by leveraging field experience with development priorities to feedback to product management.
- Presents the design and value of proposed Outseer consumer fraud solutions to customers, prospects, and other industry professionals.
- Participates in trade shows, seminars and other industry events including public speaking responsibilities.
- Be responsible for the technical win within your territory and accounts.
- Several years hands-on Sales Engineering background within a vendor orientated sales organization.
- A Consultant mindset. Use product to solve the problem, rather than sell the product.
- Experience with information security solutions and/or payment/fraud management solutions is desired.
- Experience with consumer-based financial or eCommerce applications is a plus.
- A strong knowledge of the internet security market threats including phishing, malware, social engineering, account takeover, consumer fraud is an advantage.
- Technical experience with databases, application servers, CentOS/Linux, and network infrastructures is highly desired. Experience with SOAP and REST APIs a plus.
- A Strong Knowledge of Fraud Management and Fraud Detection solution is an advantage.
- A Strong knowledge of Networking and Security infrastructure devices and applications is an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with customer business and technical decision makers.
- Ability to manage complex customer requirements and situations
- Ability to be an effective customer advocate to Product Management and other internal resources.
- Confident of speaking and presenting in front of senior level contacts within customers and large audiences
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated capability to handle Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
RSA Outseer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA Outseer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA Outseer encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R140317